Meet new crew member Jenny Luco.
We’re thrilled to give you a glimpse of what’s in store at the openEHR Conference 2023 Netherlands. Get ready for an exceptional event featuring these program highlights:
- Opening Keynote by Jordi Piera Jiménez
- Clinical & Modeling: Explore openEHR Modeling by Ian McNicoll
- Policy & Impact: Navigating Archetypes Governance by Silje Ljosland Bakke together with Wouter Zanen and Swedish openEHR RFI by Erik Sundvall
- Tech & Innovation: seamless integration of openEHR into OMOP CDM by Severin Kohler and Federation of openEHR CDRs by Henrik Thiess
- Closing Keynote by Erik Vermeulen
Check our program page and stay tuned for more updates as we unveil additional speakers and sessions!
We are excited to announce that Erik Sundvall will be speaking about “Buying openEHR systems & services”. In his presentation he will show an example RFI and procurement strategies from Sweden (seven regions) and Karolinska University Hospital.
On the program page you can learn more about all speakers and their presentations.